Generating CSR for Microsoft IIS 7
1. Start Internet Information Services from the control panel.
2. Click on the Server Name.
3. From the center menu, double-click the 'Server Certificates' button in the 'Security' section.
4. Next, from the 'Actions' menu (on the right), click on 'Create Certificate Request'. This will open the Request Certificate wizard.
5. In the 'Distinguished Name Properties' window, enter the information as it follows.
6. In the 'Cryptographic Service Provider Properties' window, the information remains unchanged (Microsoft RSA SChannel and 1024). Click Next.
7. Enter a filename for your CSR file.
8. Your CSR is now generated. Open the CSR with a text editor, and copy and paste the text (including the BEGIN and END tags) into enrollment form when requested.