Some tips that will help you choose a good name for your site
- Uniqueness. Avoid associations with already existing domains, company names and brands.
- Simplicity. Use simple words in which it is difficult to make a grammatical mistake. Simple words are better to remember and will be easier for the visitor of your future site to enter.
- Conciseness. Ideal when the future domain will be shorter than 10 characters. If the domain consists of a word combination, it is better if it contains no more than two words.
- Sense. The meaning of the word should be clear to users, and, ideally, reflect the theme of the site.
- Not only Latin characters. Domain names can be registered using Latin characters or Cyrillic characters. Cyrillic names are better from the point of view of perception of local users who use Cyrillic words in everyday life.