Some tips to prevent phishing:
- Mistakes: Register domains that contain misspellings from your main domain. For example, if your primary domain is sport.com, register soprt.com or sporr.com as well. This will help prevent the use of typos in phishing attacks.
- Similar domains: Register domains that are similar to your main domain. For example, if your main domain is sport.com, register also sport.com.ua or sport.net. This will help prevent similar domains from being used for phishing attacks.
- Domains with different extensions: Register domains with different top-level extensions (TLDs). For example, if your primary domain has a .com extension, register it with .net, .org, .info, and other popular TLD extensions as well. This will help prevent similar domains from being used with other TLDs for phishing attacks.
- Domains with prefixes and suffixes: Register domains with prefixes and suffixes added to your main domain. For example, add the words 'official' or 'secure' to your domain to register domains like officialsport.com or securesport.com. This will help create additional options for your official online presence and prevent phishing attacks.
- Service-Specific Domains: If your business provides specific services, consider registering domains related to those services.