- Kiev: +380(44)no skype addon360-43-10
- Kharkov: +380(57)no skype addon780-03-86
- Life: +380(93)no skype addon605-60-06
- MTS: +380(99)no skype addon429-60-06
- Kyivstar: +380(96)no skype addon912-60-06
- Russia: +7(499)no skype addon404-05-72
- USA: +1(646)no skype addon810-86-61
- United Kingdom: +44(20)no skype addon3298-41-31 ext. 84851
- Lithuania: +370(5)no skype addon259-61-71 ext. 84851
- Latvia: +371(67)no skype addon88-15-29 ext. 84851
- Kazakhstan: +7(727)no skype addon341-41-55 ext. 84851
- Israel: +972(2)no skype addon569-50-85 ext. 84851
Comodo EV SSL certificates provide the highest level of encryption, security and trust. By using this certificate, your browser address bar will be highlighted in green and that will also give users confidence that your website is safe to conduct online transactions.
Comodo EV SSL Certificates support 256-bit encryption levels and are signed with 2048-bit signatures in compliance with the US Government's National Institute for Standards and Technology's post recommendations for SSL root key strength.
- Validation - Расширенная
- Issuance time - 1-7 дней
- Free Reissues - да
- Green Address bar - Yes
- Installation Checker - Yes
- Warranty - 1 750,000$
- Free Site Seal - Yes
- Browser compatibility - 99.3%
- Secure sub-domains - No
- Unlimited server licensing - Yes
- Contract for Companies
- Secure domain and subdomain
1. In order to obtain the SSL certificate, you must be registered as a legal entity.
2. When generating the CSR request, make sure that you entered the correct name of the company in English in the ‘Organization’ section (according to organizational documents). The following characters can not be accepted: < < > > or / ‘ ’.
3. Contact information and the name of the company must coincide with information in WHOIS of domain name for which the SSL certificate is ordered (if WHOIS information is hidden, you should release it).
4. Prepare translated into English and notarized registration documents (certificate of incorporation, copy of organizational documents). You might be also required to provide copies of invoices for telephone and municipal services.