1. In order to obtain the SSL certificate, you must be registered as a legal entity.
2. When generating the CSR request, make sure that you entered the correct name of the company in English in the ‘Organization’ section (according to organizational documents). The following characters can not be accepted: < < > > or / ‘ ’.
3. Contact information and the name of the company must coincide with information in WHOIS of domain name for which the SSL certificate is ordered (if WHOIS information is hidden, you should release it)
4. Prepare translated into English and notarized registration documents (certificate of incorporation, copy of organizational documents). You might be also required to provide copies of invoices for telephone and municipal services.
- Validation - Расширенная
- Issuance time - 1-10 дней
- Free Reissues - Yes
- Warranty - 500,000$
- Free Site Seal - Yes
- Browser compatibility - 99.3%
- Secure sub-domains - No
- Unlimited server licensing - Yes
- Contract for Companies
- Secure domain and subdomain