AERO — the domain is intended for the aviation industry: airports, airlines, air carriers. To date, more than 12,000 names have been registered in the WS domain.
To register a .aero domain, you must confirm to the Administrator that you belong to the aero industry. To confirm, you will need to register AERO ID (ENS). After completing the registration, the Administrator must activate the AERO ID (ENS). As soon as AERO ID (ENS) is activated, inform email@example.com of ens_id and ens_password, we will add this data to your registration request.
The AERO domain control panel allows you to set up NS, create Glue Records, and renew your domain.
You can buy an AERO domain for up to 10 years. An order to renew an AERO domain registration must be submitted no later than 35 days prior to the expiration date. If this is not done, the domain will be automatically deleted and the status will change to redemptionPeriod. Restoring an AERO domain from redemptionPeriod is possible, the price is 150 euros (1 year extension included). Check with our support team about the possibility of restoring the AERO domain.
AERO Domain Benefits
- Exclusive domain;
- Many free domains to register;
- Good indexing by search engines;
- Suitable for resources of various topics;
- The domain name is familiar and equally easy to hear by site visitors.
Additional information about the AERO domain
- AERO Domain Registration Policies
- Whois of AERO domains
- Connect to our telegram bot @domainhelper_bot so you don't miss the renewal of your important domain.