NAME is a popular gTLD. NAME is the generic top-level domain used in the Internet Domain Name System. The name comes from the word "Name", which indicates that it was originally intended for sites of various subjects. Today, over 100,000 names are registered with NAME. No documents are required to register a NAME domain.
Registration of NAME domains occurs automatically, without restrictions. This means that the entire domain can be used immediately after paying for the registration.
The NAME domain control panel allows you to change domain contacts, configure NS, create Glue Records, renew a domain, or enable Privacy Protection.
You can buy a NAME domain for a period of 1 to 10 years. After a domain expires, the owner of the NAME domain has 28 days (the ARGP period) to renew the domain. If no renewal was made during the ARGP, the domain goes into redemptionPeriod (waiting for deletion). During the redemptionPeriod (30 days), the domain can still be restored, the price of restoration is significantly higher than the price of domain renewal.
NAME Domain Benefits
- Lots of free, beautiful domains to register;
- Good indexing by search engines;
- The ability to register IDN domains;
- Ideal for resources of various topics;
- The domain name is familiar and equally easy to hear by site visitors.
More information about the NAME domain
- Registration Policies NAME
- Connect to our telegram bot @domainhelper_bot so you don't miss the renewal of your important domain.