NET is one of the most popular gTLDs. NET is the generic top-level domain used in the Internet's Domain Name System. The name comes from the word "network", indicating that it was originally intended for network technology organizations such as Internet Service Providers and other infrastructure companies. To date, over 13 million names have been registered with the NET. No documents are required to register a .NET domain.
Registration of NET domains occurs automatically, without restrictions. This means that the entire domain can be used immediately after paying for the registration.
The COM Domain Control Panel allows you to change domain contacts, configure NS, create Glue Records, renew a domain, or enable Privacy Protection.
After a domain expires, the NET domain registrant has 28 days (the ARGP period) to renew the domain. If no renewal was made during the ARGP, the domain goes into redemptionPeriod (waiting for deletion). During the redemptionPeriod (30 days), the domain can still be restored, the price of restoration is significantly higher than the price of domain renewal.
- Lots of free, beautiful domains to register;
- It is possible to register IDN domains (Cyrillic domains);
- Good indexing by search engines;
- Ideal for telecommunications, IT resources;
- The domain name is familiar and equally easy to hear by site visitors.
More information about NET
- NET domain rules
- Connect to our telegram bot @domainhelper_bot so you don't miss the renewal of your important domain.