ORG is one of the first gTLDs. ORG is a generic top-level domain used in the Internet Domain Name System. The name comes from the word "Organization", indicating that it was originally intended for private and public companies. To date, ORG has over 10 million registered names. ORG domain registration does not require documents.
Registration of ORG domains occurs automatically, without restrictions. This means that the entire domain can be used immediately after paying for the registration.
The ORG Domain Control Panel allows you to change domain contacts, configure NS, create Glue Records, renew a domain, or enable Privacy Protection.
You can buy an ORG domain for a period of 1 to 10 years. After a domain expires, the ORG domain registrant has 28 days (the ARGP period) to renew the domain. If no renewal was made during the ARGP, the domain goes into redemptionPeriod (waiting for deletion). During the redemptionPeriod (30 days), the domain can still be restored, the price of restoration is significantly higher than the price of domain renewal.
ORG domain benefits
- Lots of free, beautiful domains to register;
- It is possible to register IDN domains (Cyrillic domains);
- Good indexing by search engines;
- Ideal for resources of various topics;
- The domain name is familiar and equally easy to hear by site visitors.
More information about ORG
- Registration Policies ORG
- Connect to our telegram bot @domainhelper_bot so you don't miss the renewal of your important domain.