PL is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Poland. To date, more than 2,300,000 names have been registered in the PL domain.
The PL domain control panel allows you to set up NS, create Glue Records, and renew your domain.
You can buy a PL domain for up to 1 year. An order to renew a PL domain registration must be submitted no later than 5 days before the expiration date. If this is not done, the domain will be automatically deleted and the status will change to redemptionPeriod. Restoring a PL domain from redemptionPeriod is possible, the price of restoration is 100 euros (1 year extension included). Check with our support team about the possibility of restoring a PL domain.
PL Domain Benefits
- Many free domains to register;
- Quick indexing by search engines;
- Suitable for resources of various topics;
- The domain name is familiar and equally easy to hear by site visitors.
Additional information about the PL domain
- PL Domain Registration Policies
- PL domain Whois
- Connect to our telegram bot @domainhelper_bot so you don't miss the renewal of your important domain.