PRO is a popular gTLD. PRO is a generic top-level domain used in the Internet Domain Name System. The name comes from the word "Professional", which indicates that it was originally intended for sites of various subjects. Today, PRO has over 280,000 registered names. To register a PRO domain, no documents are required.
Pro domains are registered automatically, without restrictions. This means that the entire domain can be used immediately after paying for the registration.
Pro domain control panel allows you to change domain contacts, configure NS, create Glue Records, renew a domain, or enable Privacy Protection.
You can buy a PRO domain for a period of 1 to 10 years. After a domain expires, the PRO domain owner has 28 days (the ARGP period) to renew the domain. If no renewal was made during the ARGP, the domain goes into redemptionPeriod (waiting for deletion). During the redemptionPeriod (30 days), the domain can still be restored, the price of restoration is significantly higher than the price of domain renewal.
Pro Domain Benefits
- Lots of free, beautiful domains to register;
- Good indexing by search engines;
- Ideal for resources of various topics;
- The domain name is familiar and equally easy to hear by site visitors.
Additional information about the PRO domain
- Registration Policies PRO
- Connect to our telegram bot @domainhelper_bot so you don't miss the renewal of your important domain.