SE is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Sweden. To date, more than 1,400,000 names have been registered in the SE domain.
SE Domain Control Panel allows you to set up NS, create Glue Records, renew your domain. To register an SE domain, companies need to provide a tax number (TAX ID) or VAT number (VAT ID), city and country of registration. Individuals are required to provide a passport number or a valid identification number, as well as indicate the city and country of registration.
You can buy an SE domain for up to 1 year. An SE domain renewal order must be submitted no later than 10 days prior to the expiration date. If this is not done, the domain will be automatically deleted and the status will change to redemptionPeriod. Restoring an SE domain from redemptionPeriod is possible, the price of restoration is 100 euros (1 year extension included). Check with our support team about the possibility of restoring an SE domain.
SE Domain Benefits
- Many free domains to register;
- Quick indexing by search engines;
- Suitable for resources of various topics;
- The domain name is familiar and equally easy to hear by site visitors.
Additional information about the SE domain
- SE Domain Registration Policies
- Whois SE domains
- Connect to our telegram bot @domainhelper_bot so you don't miss the renewal of your important domain.