TEL is a top-level domain (TLD) in the Domain Name System (DNS) of the Internet. It has been approved by ICANN as a sponsored top level domain and is operated by Telnic. In January 2011, Telnic announced that over 300,000 domains had been registered since going public on March 24, 2009. Today, over 45,000 names are registered in the TEL domain.
TEL Domain Control Panel allows you to set up NS, create Glue Records, renew your domain. Previously, a Travel UID was required to register a TRAVEL domain, but now this requirement has been abolished.
You can buy a TEL domain for up to 10 years. An order to renew a TEL domain registration must be submitted no later than 1 day before the expiration date. If this is not done, the domain will be automatically deleted and the status will change to redemptionPeriod. It is possible to restore a TEL domain from redemptionPeriod, the price is USD 100 (1 year renewal included). Check with our support team about the possibility of restoring a TEL domain.
TEL Domain Benefits
- Unique domain;
- Many free domains to register;
- Good indexing by search engines;
- Suitable for resources of various topics;
- The domain name is familiar and equally easy to hear by site visitors.
Additional information about the TEL domain
- Connect to our telegram bot @domainhelper_bot so you don't miss the renewal of your important domain.