LC is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Saint Lucia sponsored by the University of Puerto Rico. To date, more than 7300 names are registered in the LC domain.
The LC domain control panel allows you to set up NS (for a fee), create Glue Records, and renew your domain.
You can buy an LC domain for up to 10 years. An LC domain renewal order must be submitted no later than 5 days prior to the expiration date. If this is not done, the domain will be automatically deleted and the status will change to redemptionPeriod. Restoring an LC domain from redemptionPeriod is possible, the price of restoration is 100 euros (1 year extension included). Check with our support team about the possibility of restoring an LC domain.
LC Domain Benefits
- Many free domains to register;
- Good indexing by search engines;
- Ideal for resources of various topics;
- The domain name is familiar and equally easy to hear by site visitors.
More information about the LC domain
- LC Domain Registration Policies
- Whois LC domains
- Connect to our telegram bot @domainhelper_bot so you don't miss the renewal of your important domain.