- Kiev: +380(44)no skype addon360-43-10
- Kharkov: +380(57)no skype addon780-03-86
- Life: +380(93)no skype addon605-60-06
- MTS: +380(99)no skype addon429-60-06
- Kyivstar: +380(96)no skype addon912-60-06
- Russia: +7(499)no skype addon404-05-72
- USA: +1(646)no skype addon810-86-61
- United Kingdom: +44(20)no skype addon3298-41-31 ext. 84851
- Lithuania: +370(5)no skype addon259-61-71 ext. 84851
- Latvia: +371(67)no skype addon88-15-29 ext. 84851
- Kazakhstan: +7(727)no skype addon341-41-55 ext. 84851
- Israel: +972(2)no skype addon569-50-85 ext. 84851
Rules and Regulations of support service
This Public Offer Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions of service provision by LLC "Center of Ukrainian Internet names" (hereinafter referred to as "Contractor") to the customer (hereinafter reffered to as "Customer").
The customer support service (hereinafter referred to as "Support staff"). This agreement is public offer agreement and has full force and effect.
1. The Support staff shall not change customers' data upon request via phone, icq, skype, chat, or other means of communication. Any manipulation with customers' data is performed only via request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The means of communication, like icq, skype, chat, phone, shall not be able to identify the user as the Customer, therefore shall be used by support staff only as a reference tool.
3. The Support staff may require additional data for the identification of the customer in case of disputed issues while updating the customers' data when receiving the request.
4. Email processing on all issues is carried out on weekdays, from 9.00 to 18.00.
5. Change of the account's ownership is carried out on the basis of a written request of due form from the current account owner. Natural persons shall send a copy of the passport in the letter. Any other actions related to the change of the Customer's data (affecting the Customer's files or his/her data in the database of the Contractor) shall be made only on receiving the request from the contact address or from your control panel account.
6. 6. The customer may contact the technical support service by phone to receive oral replies, but any data modifications are performed ONLY on receiving a request from the contact address or from the service control panel.