This Public Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the 'Agreement') regulates the procedure for the provision of services by LLC Center for Internet Names of Ukraine (hereinafter referred to as the 'Contractor') to the client (hereinafter referred to as the 'Customer').
Customer Service (hereinafter referred to as 'Personnel'). This agreement is a Public Agreement and has the appropriate legal force.
1. The staff does not change client data upon request via phone, online chat or other means of communication. Any manipulations with client data only through a request to email@example.com.
2. Communication tools such as online chat and telephone cannot identify the user as the Contractor's Customer, therefore they are used by the staff only as a consulting tool.
3. Staff may require additional data to identify the client, in case of contentious issues when making adjustments to customer data when requested.
4. Processing of applications for hosting support mail on all issues is carried out around the clock in the order of priority.
5. The change of the account owner is carried out on the basis of a written application of the established form from the current account owner. For individuals, a copy of the passport is attached to the letter. Any other actions related to changing the Customer's data (affecting the Customer's files or his data in the Contractor's database) are performed only when an application is received from the contact address or from the account control panel.
6. The customer can contact the technical support service by phone for advice, however, any data changes are made ONLY upon receipt of a request from the contact address or from the service control panel.
7. The technical support service does not provide advice on CMS, plugins, programming, web design, SEO, settings of scripts and programs of the Customer and on other similar issues. Such consultations may be provided by additional agreement or be the initiative of a particular employee.